Steinheil GLAS.t is made to protect the display from damage and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency.
The entire surface of the GLAS.t is transparent and the back side is covered with a strong silicon adhesive for easy installation. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS.t which means the touch screen's sensitivity is unaffected.
To prevent any excess force from coming in contact with the edges of the screen protector it's highly recommend that a case is used with the GLAS.t.
- Whole Transparency : GLAS.t is 0.4mm thick and made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass.
- Surface hardness : 8~9H : The surface of the GLAS.t has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. Even shard objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the GLAS.t.
- Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.t has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch : The GLAS.t is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.t breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.
Please Note: Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.