The Olloclip Lens System for iPhone 5 includes a fisheye, wide angle and macro lens to allow you to capture enhanced images and video. It connects to your iPhone 5 in just a few seconds, and you can switch lenses simply by flipping it over.
The macro lens applies about 10 times magnification and lets you focus the iPhone within 12-15mm of your subject. To get to the macro lens, simply unscrew the wide angle lens that is attached to it. Meanwhile, by using the fisheye lens you can capture approximately a 180-degree field of view. The wide angle lens provides approximately double that of the iPhone's standard field of view.
The lens system is also built to stand up to long-term use. The olloclip uses precision ground glass multi-element optics for the lenses. The barrels are made from aircraft-grade aluminum using a CNC machine and then anodized. The iPhone 5 attachment is made from a soft plastic material that ensures a secure fit every time to the iPhone. And you can use the lenses in combination with any apps that utilize the rear-facing camera on the iPhone 5. The olloclip is small enough to fit into a pocket when you're not using it, and comes with a microfiber carry case that doubles as a lens cleaner.
- Macro, Fisheye & Wide Angle Lens
- Multi-Element Optics
- Anodized Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Barrels
- Plastic Attachment Ensures Secure Fit
- Works With Any App That Uses Rear Camera
- Pocket-Sized Portability
- Carry Case Doubles as Lens Cleaner
- Macro lens applies about 10 times multiplier and lets you focus the iPhone within 12-15mm of your subject
- Fisheye lens captures approximately a 180-degree field of view
- Wide angle lens approximately doubles the field of view
Please Note: Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.